About The Company
Clarus Networks is a world-class telecommunications company with a proven track record of delivering innovative solutions to our global clientele. As a leading provider of Starlink Business Services, we are at the forefront of our industry, pioneering new ways to deliver cutting-edge communication services to businesses around the globe. We believe that with the right technology, businesses can transcend boundaries, foster seamless communication, and ultimately, achieve their fullest potential.
About The Role
We are looking for a Solution Manager to support our growing team focusing on mobile private networks. The individual will lead the technical engagement and development for Clarus’ mobile private network solutions. The successful applicant will be responsible for managing relationships with key technical partners and running the end-to-end solution integration within our lab environment.
In addition, the role holder will lead technical solution design provided to Clarus’ customers. Focusing on the development and delivery of customer solutions based on a thorough understanding of customer objectives and market requirements.
The role holder shall promote new solutions and outcomes through the sales channels. To achieve this the applicant shall maintain a good understanding of the market including technical trends in the industry.
The Solution Manager will welcome information sharing with other technical personnel in a clear and concise way.
- Design lead for integration and support of 4G/5G equipment.
- Take ownership of Proof of Concept, then during their SW implementation and release to customers.
- Deliver technical reports and Performance figures based on lab experiments to technical and customer teams.
- Handle and debug cellular systems issues, reported from internal testing or observed in the field by customers.
- Responsible for the deployment of 5G Standalone solutions for our key customer verticals
- Identify technical opportunities for product, solution, and services sales across the Clarus portfolio.
- Designing/collaborating with customers on complex networking solutions.
- Interface with and manage vendors or partners in the solution life cycle.
- Support the technical response for RFI/RFQ/RFP as required.
- Keep abreast of new developments and techniques in the technologies field.
- Support pre-sales activities as required.
- Experience in the Telecoms industry, in a technical role.
- Detailed knowledge of Mobile Communications Networks, for RAN (focus), Core and OSS elements.
- Pro-active individual with the ability and desire to work in an established yet growing start-up environment.
- A driven individual with a purpose and a drive to make a difference.
- Product and Customer oriented, with a high curiosity for Innovative solutions.
- Experience of working with planning tools for coverage radio propagation and modelling.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Effective Planning and organising
- Effective Communication skills at all levels
- Problem-solving skills
- Engineering Degree in Telecoms-related discipline
What We Offer:
- An opportunity to work in a fast-paced, innovative environment.
- A supportive and collaborative team culture.
- The opportunity to work with the hottest telecommunication technology on the market.
- Competitive salary
If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for technology and a proven track record of success, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: In-person Bathgate/Hybrid
How to Apply:
Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com